162736RE: Bes Sheets

  • karlapuravida
    Sep 27, 2013

      Dear Mr. Williams, I bought all of my hotel sheets (which had thick orthopedic mattresses) at Vianney/Palace Collection Catalogue stores.  You only have to buy the catalogue and that automatically allows you to buy them.

      I currently go to the one right across from Lincoln Plaza (Moravia) but there is one near Hospital de NiƱos.

      2240-1412

      2240-1417

      2240-1339

      You can browse here to see the online catalogue - http://www.vianney.com.mx/index.php?accion=ver_sublinea&id_linea=266

      https://www.facebook.com/vianneycroficial

      Let me know if you need help with Spanish.

      Best regards,

      Karla

      Kaizen Project:  Seamless Costa Rica for All!

      https://www.facebook.com/DropInnInfoCenter

      DropInnInfoCenter@...

      Drop Inn Info Center is the Social Outreach Component of Kaizen Project: An alliance of professional, reliable individuals at your service.  We each have more than 15 years of experience, high quality control and fulfillment rate in our different areas of expertise.

      Just ask us we offer true help from the heart.

      We are here to Ideate-Innovate-Improve -- it just can't get any easier!

      ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Many, perhaps most of the bed sheets sold are for the thinner mattresses. At least that was the case of a set of sheets I purchased at Price Smart.

      Does anyone know where to purchase fitted bed sheets for the thicker mattresses which have a pillow top?

      Any suggstions are welcomed.

      Robert
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic