162710looking for a car guy

  • hexed666
    Sep 25, 2013

      Hi Everybody,

      I am looking for an expat who loves to work on old cars, can rebuild, restore, paint, interior and so on. Somebody with a garage where he can take his time doing things right. I am not looking for a shop, or some young kid who things there is a quick buck to be made. I need a car guy, somebody who takes his time to do things right, but also somebody who keeps working on it without taking a break for a year or so. I have several projects which I like to get done. I need somebody who is sitting at home bored to death looking for a project, somebody with tons of time and nothing to do.

      If you think you are the right guy, send me an email so I can get in touch.

      Tx

      Mike

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic