162644RE: today's CRL home page pic

  • alajuelanorth
    Sep 19, 2013

      Doubt they care http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/alibaba-yahoo-buy-back-deal_n_1893769.html

      Well would you?

      Here come the mods to shut us down . . . which they really should as this now has nothing to do with CR except for our ability to communicate . . . . then as they say "you get what you pay for" . . .   Berni

      --- In costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com, <obenjamin57@...> wrote:

      Neo, Neo, Neo.

      Yahoo is under a major revamping under a fairly new CEO 06/2012. What does one expect when you can't work from home anymore? "Back to the stone age"? Google that and you get this:
      http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2013/02/25/back-to-the-stone-age-new-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-bans-working-from-home/

      Regardless, Neo has so many complaints it could be reversed, or could become something we all have to live with.

      If you want the old format, sign-up under a new [yahoo mail] name and re-join. How long that will last – I don't know. I just tried it and it worked. Old format on all yahoo groups.

      Benjamin
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic