162639[CostaRicaLiving] RE: RE: RE: today's CRL home page pic

  • Benjamin Over
    Sep 18, 2013
      Neo, Neo, Neo.

      Yahoo is under a major revamping under a fairly new CEO 06/2012. What does one expect when you can't work from home anymore? "Back to the stone age"? Google that and you get this:
      http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2013/02/25/back-to-the-stone-age-new-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-bans-working-from-home/

      Regardless, Neo has so many complaints it could be reversed, or could become something we all have to live with.

      If you want the old format, sign-up under a new [yahoo mail] name and re-join. How long that will last – I don't know. I just tried it and it worked. Old format on all yahoo groups.

      Benjamin
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic