161037Re: Want to Move to Costa Rica

  • Al
    Jul 10, 2013
      > I would like any info

      James you will find this message board a whole lot more responsive with smaller questions and more background to your questions - mebe a little introduction, something that sets the tone, what experience, level of Spanish, what you are seeking, where are you coming from etc etc - that kind of stuff. We can do a pretty good job on specific questions like "I am a Brit, where do I find orange marmalade, if I can't find it I will likely curl up in a ball and become unresponsive to external stimuli"

      Fire away? Berni
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic