15739More Bugs

  • alajuelanorth
    Jun 1, 2003
      I have a deal today as at least one other person finds the bugs of
      CR to be a trip.

      I have uploaded Betsy in Yahoo/Photos/Bernis Bugs. Betsy was found
      hiding in the garden this afternon - another shy and demur pretty
      little thing. You may not be able to see WHERE she is hiding unless
      you full size the pic. Does anyone know her real name?

      I have a much better pic of her while she was not watching me which
      reveals a surprising feature I didn't expect and makes her face look
      somehow "normal" in this unbelievably biodiverse place we call
      home. More to follow tomorrow maybe.

      Berni
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic