155078Re: vaccines some will take them and some will refuse

  • JimH
    Dec 31, 2012
      I HAVEN'T HAD THE FLU IN YEARS. SEVERAL WEEKS AGO A MEDICO FROM THE CAJA CAME BY AND ASSURED ME IT WAS THE WISE THING TO DO TO GET INNOCULATED. I RELENTED AND GOT JABBED. NOW I'M IN THE PROCESS OF ECOVERING SLOWLY FROM A NASTY LITTLE BUG THAT WAS PUT INTO MY BODY BY THAT JAB.
      TWO GRANDCHILDREN OF A GOOD FRIEND ALSO DEVELOPED EL GRIPE AFTER THEIR ANTI-FLU VACCCINATONS IHAVEHEARD OFTEN ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY WHAT THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD BEEN PROTECTED FROM.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic