155076Planning Retirement Exploration Trip

  • cherilarson@ymail.com
    Dec 31, 2012
      My husband and I, along with another couple from the U.S., are planning a retirement exploration trip to Costa Rica in mid-February. We've decided to fly into San Jose and spend a few days in Atenas before exploring the rest of the country. Our plans are to meet some expats and gather as much information as we can. So far the Central Valley seems like a great place to settle, but we are certainly open to any and all areas. Wondering if we're safe not having a set itinerary, but just finding places to stay along the way? We plan on staying about 10-12 days. Any thoughts or useful information would be much appreciated.

      Thanks and Happy New Year!

      Cheri
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic