153382Re: Inflation

  • John Dungan
    Nov 14, 2012
      I'm not at all sure who posted this, because what I see are all kinds of strange hieroglyphics (> Â Â ), but I think this came from David Stockman. He said, in part: "the exchange rate, which hasn't changed in years, ...."

      Actually, I think that is a a bit of a mis-statement, as one of the things that hurt us during our time in CR was that the exchange rate went from very good in 2009, to a much lower rate, sometime in 2010, and fluctuated up and down after that (usually being least favorable right around the first of the month, when we had to make our monthly payments), but never did return to those higher numbers we used to enjoy.
    • Show all 58 messages in this topic