153272aguinaldo/13th month payment for our gardener

  • jrnutpaul
    Nov 11, 2012
      I feel it is getting close to the time of year when we give anyone working for us an extra months pay.

      We have a regular gardener that earns 20mil a week doing the cleanup of the two acres we live on. That would be a bonus payment of 80mil or $160.00.

      His brother helps with the welding of any structure we need built or repaired and we pay him 1mill for his labor and 1 mill for the welding machine... We plan on giving him a much smaller bonus of 20mill, as his work is only done occasionally.

      When exactly do we give this bonus?

      Paul in Perez
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic