151829Re: a justification for street signs

  • artedwards65
    Oct 2, 2012
      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <alajuelanorth@...> wrote:
      > Mail has to be sent to be lost. I never got 7 of 10 copies of a magazine. It got to Costa Rica but it was never sent (to me) so it can't be lost (sorry you gonna have to go with me on that).

      Berni,
      I see many folks in the post office when I stop there, they are always at the window. Very seldom do I see anyone walk in with mail to send, they seem to only pick up mail. The delivery people don't ever seem to be very busy, I guessing that most of the mail delivered is to businesses, not personal. Had CR had street names, addresses that are easily found then perhaps folks would have and would now use the postal service but as you mentioned, never sent . . . . . . .