151698Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: the tico times is gone - a sad loss of yet another newspaper

  • Michael Josephy
    Sep 28, 2012
      > I paid for the print copy of AM Costa Rica for years just so I could get their free travel book every year.

      I guess you mean the Tico Times, rather than AM Costa Rica.

      I was a long-standing subscriber to the TT. The writing was on the
      wall as it got thinner and thinner. But its loss still saddens me.

      Apparently the local Spanish-language newspapers like La NaciĆ³n are
      still viable enterprises.

      Michael Josephy <mjosephy@...>
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic