150629bringing in spices at the airport

  • Ray
    Sep 1, 2012
      Just a reminder that customs at the airport gave me a hard time for bringing in a small amount of spices--they were mostly concerned about the seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, celery seeds, etc. which are not allowed but were okay with other spices such as chili powder. BTW does anyone know the best way to ship in spices that are allowed--I assume there will be some duties, but how much? It might not be worth it if one has to pay shipping plus customs charges.

      Ray
      Atenas
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic