150103Re: Backgammon at the Jalapeno

  • Craig Sternberg
    Aug 20 4:27 PM
      No one showed up to play backgammon Saturday.
      I played against my son again. It would be nice to have some good players show up.

      I would love to accommodate you and kick your butt.....  but i only get to cr twice a year and usually have a full schedule....  every time i read your post i dream of meeting you on a saturday and make you cry....  you will have to wait a year or two till i can move down. im currently training my daughter to take over my appraisal practice so i can retire and spend a lot of time in cr...  we could even play days other than saturday....  i will try and get there over xmas... but that is iffy for me....  but i already have 2 weeks next memorial day in cr.....  ill be there with my daughter so maybe we all can play...  till then... see ya