138232Re: a not so funny question... but there is a tissue issue

  • eRAT
    Nov 1, 2011
      Carrying some paper is a very good idea. Not just for remote areas (you don't know what that leaf will do). First depends on what you define as toilet paper. Pllllleeease I carry something descent when I travel to many different places, not just CR! What you get here, if it is available, is often pretty thin but at least rarely rough. Second, there are places you need to make sure you have small change (like the market in Perez where you will pay for paper before going into the bathroom) as you do not want to go about looking for someone to break a large bill at that moment.

      And if a place says you must purchase food first, tell them you need to wash your hands before you eat because they are dirty. Then shake their hand when they let you, stare at your hands and slowly withdrawl yours, and watch for the slow recognition on their face.

      Yes, this is an important (t)issue for me. Maybe it has something to do with being a big flaming a@#$ole? Or being a hemmoroid sufferer because of others who constantly give me a pain in the butt?

      ojo

      cha cha cha
      I'm just a two ply guy
      For my ca-ca-ca
      I need a good supply

      --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, "powernapper" <rfelix@...> wrote:
      > i also advise carrying toilet paper, because you never know. But several times I have driven back to San Jose a little sick and had to stop at almost every bathroom in every store, restaurant and gast station, severla times there was toilet paper in every single place.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic