138213Re: a not so funny question... warning - not all may appreciate the

  • Johanna Huntress
    Oct 31, 2011
      I am in my last trimester and have to "go" often. Add to the fact that I have a three year old and a five year old with me, you can only imagine how many times we have to stop for a bano. We are in San Isidro de El General and have had no problems. And I must say,if you are still looking around the country, I love our safe area, small town feel, close to the beach but high up in the mountains life. Contact me off group if you wanna chat!

      Good luck in finding your place...
      Johanna

      Sent from my iPad