12654Re: [CostaRicaLiving] what is the purpose of this site?

  • yorkielaw@aol.com
    Dec 4, 2002
      In a message dated 12/4/02 6:23:07 AM Central Standard Time,
      purplefinchrd@... writes:

      > She seems to have been pretty consistent in that attitude....

      yes, and the somewhat amusing part of her post is that it, like those she
      complains of, also has nothing to do with living in Costa Rica. I say, if
      you don't like the threads on a list at a particular time, delete the posts,
      leave the list, or start a thread that does interest you -- and if others are
      also interested, then you have a new discussion that you do enjoy.

      I personally love this list and all the bits and pieces of info I have
      gleaned from it over the past year (printing off much for future reference)
      and think it gives not only a good snapshot of live in CR, but also gives you
      some idea of the types of people who choose to call CR their new home. And
      in general, most of them are pretty likeable sorts! Just my 2 colones. Pat