12652Moderator conspiracy

  • Roy Lent
    Dec 4, 2002
      Sara Crabtree is a moderator conspiracy! What a fascinating idea. I'll add it to
      our moderator perk-up file that I get out for laughs when moderating slows
      up, like 2 AM Sundays. But, come on now, Sara. I'm certainly not to be put
      up as the only intelligent person on the list! The list idea was started to be a
      place to exchange information about living in Costa Rica, between English
      speaking residents. Then a few would be residents joined. Now I think that
      there is more about coming to Costa Rica than where to find some imported
      goodie for sale! But most the questions and answers are honest, therefore
      intelligent. If there's anyone who's guilty of putting up a touch of nonsense
      on here, in an attempt to lighten up things, 'tis I.

      The enemy invariably attacks on one of two occasions:
      1. When you're ready for them.
      2. When you're not ready for them.

      Roy Lent
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic