125440Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Dental work

  • Skollen
    Jan 27, 2011
      Dr. Fabiola Mena in Alajuela, across the street from the Red Cross downtown,
      tel. # 2430-3045. Speaks English. Her receptionist / assistant Tatiana also
      speaks English. She has done crowns / veneers for me for 90.000 colones
      total ($180). She's a charming, funny woman and very conscientious about her
      work and the appearance of what she puts in your mouth.