123729Rain

  • Vicky Miller
    Jan 1, 2011
      I live in the mountains north of San Jose near the hotel El Tirol. We had more than 175 inches of rain this year and it often rains even when the sun is out. We have garua - a light mist, llovisna - a light rain, lluvia -rain and aguaceros - rain so heavy you can´hardly hear another person in the room speaking to you! We have very few days without rain and if you hate being too hot, then this is the place for you. It is a very beautiful cloud forest up here.

      Vicky

       "How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on" Antoine de Saint-Exupery