Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

123714Re: Deer and Turkey hunting......and a question about how to deal with p

Expand Messages
  • Steve Friedman
    Dec 31, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      You can apply to MINAET to become a private wildlife refuge - which is what we did at Genesis II Cloudforest Preserve and Wildlife Refuge. Then if you catch anyone poaching on the property - you can have MINAET take them to court.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic