118164Plug In Repellents

  • Euphoria
    Sep 6, 2010
      I've also used these things and find that they made a huge difference.

      All the laminitas, or whatever each brand calls them, are interchangeable with the plug-in thingies. Though I have not done any cost analysis I generally prefer the Gala brand inserts, as they have the least offensive smell to me and don't seem to bother my sinuses.

      These days I'm pretty much sticking to putting on Green Screen as needed, which works pretty well for me but has to be reapplied several times a day. It's all natural and people always ask about my cologne when I'm wearing it.