116893Re: Rain

  • henry kantrowitz
    Aug 17, 2010
      the rains so far on the central pacific seem to be normal for whatever normal means.  compared to last year it is rainier, but we were having el nino last year and it was exceedingly dry.  i would consider this much more typical of years past, even though we are supposedly experiencing la nina.   is it seems the seasons are less predictable compared to the 90's.
      we had 15 1/2 " last month.   i would say that is pretty normal.
      henry