114254Re: INS insurance agent

  • jdocop
    Jul 2, 2010
      This is just anecdotal information, but from everything I have heard over the last ten plus years, you don't want to bother trying to get any sort of home insurance, even if you can get an agent to sell you the policy. From what I have heard, the cost is ridiculously high, and on those occasions when home owners have had claims, there was no - repeat, NO - service, and nothing ever paid. Consider this: If it is taking them this long just to respond to your inquiry, how long do you suppose it would take to process a claim?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic