1142Books on Wheels - Final

  • Chuck Leake
    Jul 1, 2000
      Hi People ---

      The Books on Wheels is just about ready for its' Off-Broadway tryouts.
      Listings of books available are ready to be sent by fax or e-mail to
      anyone wishing one. Conforming to CostaRicaLiving advertisement
      policies of short and infrequent --- this will be the last on-List
      mention of this activity. Please contact me directly in the future.

      !UPE! --- YE Old Book POLACO
      you call, we haul - right to your house
      by appointment only
      Chuck Leake
      tel/fax 269-7227 cleake@...

      If you are unable to decipher the other message --- it has been sent in
      "Rich Text". If you would like to be able to get "Rich Text", contact
      Heymo or me.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic