11024Re: [CostaRicaLiving] (unknown)

  • Zendude
    Sep 4, 2002
      HI JS,

      I brought a couple of my chess sets back with me on my last U.S. trip. I've been going thru a book called the Art of Checkmate which I've been enjoying. Haven't really played chess in a long time though. I've been thinking about taking one of my small sets along with me to Azzura's sometime.

      I've been thinking about buying a car here but I have to wait until after tax time next April before I seriously start considering a purchase.