10953Re: San Jose to Dominical

  • rdresslar
    Sep 1, 2002
      A bus is your best bet. The highway (if you use the term VERY
      loosely) to Dominical is difficult to traverse in a normal car unless
      you take the long route south accross the Mountains of Death to San
      Isidro General then west to Dominical. The Raddisson Europa is just
      around the corner from the Coca Cola bus terminal where you can catch
      a bus.

      --- In CostaRicaLiving@y..., "writerjustus" <BarbaraJustus@m...>
      wrote:
      > Hi, need some advice about how to get from San Jose to dominical.
      I'm
      > flying in late one evening and need to get to Dominical asap the
      next
      > morning. I'm not renting a car. Bus? Would I need to purchase a bus
      > ticket in advance on-line? Is there a nice hotel around the bus
      > station? Thanks so much!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic