10949RE: [CostaRicaLiving] Please, NO!

  • jerryland1j@netscape.net
    Aug 31, 2002
      "Roy Lent" <r@...> wrote:

      >I don't know how Harry's message on non-Costa Rican politics got on the list but I don't want this line of discussion reopened! Take it to AntiPro, please!

      Roy - as far as I can tell Harry did not really do anythign except post some very interesting links. I found them amusing and even informative and I am certainly one of the more liberal meembers of this list. I would like to request that you let the members decide if they are capable of pushing the delete button before censoring the message. Thanks.

      Jerry