109042Lion Share Self Storage has two units available.

  • Larry
    Apr 1 9:34 AM
      Lion Share Self Storage has two units available.

      One is a 10'w X 10'h X 20' deep and the other is a 10'w X 10' h X 25' deep.

      We are located in Rosario de Naranjo. It is approximately 12 miles west of the Juan Santa Maria airport.

      Very secure, closed circuit TV monitoring system with a motion detector incorporated in it.

      It is well lighted at night and surrounded by a 7' high cement wall. All units have a steel sliding up and down door and each one is lockable at the bottom.

      We offer daily, weekly, monthly and by the year accommodations for storage needs. We store furniture, household goods, vehicles, miscellaneous equipment and various merchandise.

      If you store your car here we will take you to the airport in Alajuela and will come and pick you up when you come back.

      Contact us at 2444-6380 or email us at crcaseyboy@...