As Above So Below

  • Rybo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      My previous example of metaphysical above and physical below was
      incorrect in that it was more like being reflective instead of
      complementary.

      Here below is a more correct way to represent the metaphysical
      "above" and the "physical" below.

      Gravity( == ) being a ultra-high/micro frequency --if not hyper-
      dimensional/spatial-- quasi-physical buffer-zone( membrane ) between
      the the meta-physical beyond and the physical.

      ....1.................7.....

      ......2............6......

      .........3......5.....

      ............4....
      =========================gravity( == )
      =1=...................=7=...

      ...=2=.............=6=...

      ......=3=.......=5=...

      ...........=4=.....

      Here below is my original example and is more reflective version, as
      if using a mirror.

      Both versions are based on Arthur Youngs Reflexive Universe premiss
      of there being four levels 7 primary stages of cosmic evolutionary
      progressions aka "Theory of Process"

      http://www.arthuryoung.com/poster.html

      ...........4.........
      .......3.......5........
      ....2..............6......
      .1....................7.....
      ===========================gravity
      =1=...................=7=...

      ...=2=.............=6=...

      ......=3=.......=5=...

      ...........=4=.....

      Finally, it should be noted that my concept of gravitons are a chain-
      like series of face-bonded polyhedra that in effect define a tube.

      A tube that has expanded areas, as defined by triangle in turned
      defined by three vertexial points and three inbetween edges ergo a
      triangle is defined and,..

      ...contracted areas that are also defined by the same triangle set.

      http://home.usit.net/~rybo6/rybo/id13.html

      These gravitational tublars also being the spatial 3D-ness of the 2D
      Great Circles --if not geodesics-- as defined by the conceptual
      spinning of polyhedra as found in Synergetics 1 & 2 by Buckminister
      Fuller.http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s09/figs/f87132e.html

      Perhaps a better simplistic view of these chain-of-gravitons with
      whats available in text formate would be as follows:

      These latter also depict ideas of oscillations between convergency(
      foci/focused ) of consciousness and divergency(
      spaced-out/omni-thoughtful ) consciousness.

      Rybo