Re: [CorvusBrothers] Northern Practices

  • landonflea@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2009
      Hey man. The practices are at murdy park in huntington beach every tuesday night at 7pm. It will be good to have more corvites there.

      Cheers
      Agrippa

      From: Kent Crookshanks
      Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:35:07 +0000
      To: <corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CorvusBrothers] Northern Practices

      Who is running Northern Practices these days and what is the schedule?

      I'm hoping to finally get some of my gear out of storage and have a place soon.

      Things will be tiht for a bit with the new house so I'm not sure how soon I can get down to SD, but I might be able to make it to one of the closer ones so I need some details.

      Faelan