Re: FW: Pink Ribbon Tourney

  • william stoner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2009
      Brothers,
      Brother Bridget is hosting a tourney on Oct 25 in Monrovia.  This event means a great deal to her because it is a benefit for breast cancer reasearch.  She lost her mother to this desease several years ago.  So it would be  great for Corvus to show some support for Corvus to show up and fight there.
      In addition to a normal tourniment there will be a single weapon tourney, boffers, and rappier.
      Kuma