Re: Missing Persons - I found everyone I was looking for. Thanks.

  • Al Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2009
      Thanks, everybody. With your help, I found everyone I was looking for except Kole and Shevag, who I will assume are not going to fight at May war. I'll post a final fighter count pretty soon.

      In general, I'd guess we'll have about 30 fighters in most battles. There are a lot of "Maybes" this year because of the economy and a few potential scheduling conflicts, so the count could range anywhere from 25 to 40 - although 40 is highly unlikely.

      I have the names, however, and I have a pretty good idea of whose "maybe" is more of of a "probably" and whose is more of a "probably not."

      We are scheduled to have a Wednesday night fighter practice at Allied Gardens this 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 7 PM. ** Please contact me off list if you want to participate.**

      Asa will be there. He was even talking about trying to get some unit(s) to skirmish with. I will run it if there are enough people (at least 5).

      Finally, Sunday, May 3rd is the biggest Brigade Practice of the year. There is also a Brother's meeting after the practice. Don't forget that you have to have fought in a unit practice to the satisfaction of the Triskellion, or the Tribune for Northern Practices, in order to qualify to vote. Please contact Bedwyr or Asa, *directly and off-list*, if you have specific questions about the meeting.

      Albert
      Centurion