Re: [CorvusBrothers] Re: Corvus Calendar of Events for 2009

  • Darren von Braun
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 5 2:24 PM
      i've got 1.
      =)

      "Beware of he who would withold from you information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master."

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 5 3:17 PM
        I've got one MK V :) of course it's in Jersey.

        Pat

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

        To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
        From: psyburn1@...
        Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 14:24:49 -0700

        i've got 1.
        =)

        <john.smidt@. ..> wrote:

        > Ave all of Corvus,
        >
        >   Any chance I can get my hands on an aluminum scutum blank at Bde
        > practice 25 Jan?  this will give me plenty of time to hang it, so I
        > won't have any excuse not to have it ready for May War.  I am happy
        > pay what ever it costs.  Thanks, Eric "The Marshal"

      • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 14 , May 17, 2009

          Greetings, my Brothers,

          A week ago, I stepped down from being Vicaress of Altavia, this was an administrative job while Altavia searched for a new Baron & Baroness, who were just invested at Altavia Anniversary. http://www.sca-altavia.org/ My Barony is now in good hands. The Baronial Fighting Unit that I founded, the Altavian Guardians of the High Road, is under the capable care of the new Baron, Secca. My duties to my new barony are now merely Chatelaine and Advisor to their Court (phsa, I can do that in my sleep!).

          I am now free to come home to my beloved Corvus Warband!

          My scutum and ax stand ready once again to join the Corvus Shield wall. I have preregistered and land allocated with Corvus, and bought a bottle of nice vodka! My Brothers, if I may, I will join you again in battle, camp and revel!

          Where is our camp at Potrero? I am arriving Thursday, bringing my 12x16” pavilion and would like to be near a road so I don’t have to drag my lumber too far!

          Mistress Bridget Lucia MacKenzie, Brother of Corvus

        • KniteNevar@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , May 20, 2009
            Welcome back!!!!!! We ought to be in our usual spot by the battlefield. You should've just brainwash all the Altavia fighters and turn them into Corvites! Would've save you a lot of grief from being apart from Corvus...

            Nafar

            A week ago, I stepped down from being Vicaress of Altavia, this was an administrative job while Altavia searched for a new Baron & Baroness, who were just invested at Altavia Anniversary. http://www.sca- altavia.org/ My Baron y is now in good hands. The Baronial Fighting Unit that I founded, the Altavian Guardians of the High Road, is under the capable care of the new Baron, Secca. My duties to my new barony are now merely Chatelaine and Advisor to their Court (phsa, I can do that in my sleep!).

            I am now free to come home to my beloved Corvus Warband!

            My scutum and ax stand ready once again to join the Corvus Shield wall. I have preregistered and land allocated with Corvus, and bought a bottle of nice vodka! My Brothers, if I may, I will join you again in battle, camp and revel!

            Where is our camp at Potrero? I am arriving Thursday, bringing my 12x16” pavilion and would like to be near a road so I don’t have to drag my lumber too=2 0far!

            Mistress Bridget Lucia MacKenzie, Brother of Corvus