Re: [corvuswarband] Elections

  • Albert and Suzanne Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Brothers,

      As Sciah mentioned, Paddybash is on the same day. But that event starts
      late enough to do both, right? I suppose band members will have to miss
      the election, but unless Dannicus objects because the vote will be
      contested or somthing, I think we should stick with March 14 rather than
      try to find yet another weekend.

      Dannicus, any objections if we hold elections right before Paddybash?

      As for the party afterward, I supposed Paddybash is as big as it gets.
      And for those not going to that, we can have a burger together nearby.

      Albert