Festivus, Yule or whatever we call it.

  • Michael Huarte
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2013
      Corvus,
      The Yule/Festivus party is coming up soon. I am seeing who from down south is interested in heading up on the 28th. Grant Sines, Attelus, Eric, Thomas CramerDan EpperlyDan FrecksJonathon FrecksChris FrecksAdam Mulford, and all others its been awhile since we have gotten together. Last year this event was a blast, Jorm made a Stout with cookies, unicorns and psilocybin and he is bringing it to Bridget's. What say you all. Also this is a good time to bring friends who are curious about the Corvus and the SCA. (let the dirty jokes flow)

      Michael Huarte
      Western Sage Management
      General Manager
      619-944-5403 Mobile