Re: [CorvusBrothers] RE: Brother Roll Call

  • William
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 17, 2013
      Good to hear from you again.  Your crossbow would be a much needed benefit on the Corvus battlefield.
      Kuma

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 16, 2013, at 1:02 PM, <aanderson@...> wrote:

      Albert
      Albert de Moulton
      Spear, Crossbow
      Currently re-retired and likely out for good, but every time I've said that in the past, I ended up coming back to practices and about 1 war a year plus brigade practices.  At least this time I still have armor in my car and a scutum in the garage.

      FWIW, I am doing extremely well regarding my medical problem that popped up a year ago.  So, maybe I'll re-talk myself out of retirement some day.

      Meanwhile, I am only on this forum for brothers, not on facebook or the open Corvus group anymore.

      Albert

      I'm going to start using this channel again, could you please give a quick reply with your:

      Short name
      Full SCA Name
      Weapon style
      Level of activity (2 wars a year, monthly brigades, etc)

      Jorm
      Jormanicus Dacius
      Glaive
      2 wars a year, ~6 brigades a year