RE: [CorvusBrothers] Brother Roll Call

  • Ron and Becky
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 9 7:27 PM

      Short name - Romulus

      Full SCA Name - Lord Romulus Lucius Primus

      Weapon style - Spear / Sword & Board if needed.

      Level of activity - 2 wars a year / 2 - 3 brigades a year work permitting.

      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 16 1:02 PM

        Albert
        Albert de Moulton
        Spear, Crossbow
        Currently re-retired and likely out for good, but every time I've said that in the past, I ended up coming back to practices and about 1 war a year plus brigade practices.  At least this time I still have armor in my car and a scutum in the garage.

        FWIW, I am doing extremely well regarding my medical problem that popped up a year ago.  So, maybe I'll re-talk myself out of retirement some day.

        Meanwhile, I am only on this forum for brothers, not on facebook or the open Corvus group anymore.

        Albert

        In CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com, <corvusbrothers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm going to start using this channel again, could you please give a quick reply with your:

        Short name
        Full SCA Name
        Weapon style
        Level of activity (2 wars a year, monthly brigades, etc)

        Jorm
        Jormanicus Dacius
        Glaive
        2 wars a year, ~6 brigades a year