Jorm asked to sign up

  • kavalyr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 4:07 PM
      Hail Brothers,

      Jorm asked me to sign him up for this list. I sent him the e-mail address to request a subscription before noticing that I'm not actually a moderator here.

      So, a heads up that Jorm has asked to join up to this Group and plans to send out announcements to the Brothers on it.

      I also provided the subscribe-address to the FB group and suggested any Brothers not on this list already sign up, including their SCA name in the message. If you're a moderator, please be sure to review these requests.

      Sorry for any confusion,
      Runwulf
    • William