Re: [CorvusBrothers] Armor and a crossbow.

  • Mhuarte
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2012
      Albert,
      I'm glad to hear you are doing better! It would be great to see you, you should come out & camp & hang out.  Marshaling always helps and it keeps you close to the fighting, plus we need your organizational expertise

      Michael D. Huarte
      General Manager
      Western Sage Management
      619-944-5403

      On Oct 5, 2012, at 1:54 PM, <aanderson@...> wrote:

      I hadn't given marshalling any thought yet. I suppose I could. I'll give it some thought.

      I'm doing very well. So, even though I've had a health scare that means I can't fight anymore, I'm in good shape and my prognosis looks quite good for staying generally healthy.

      Albert