Re: [CorvusBrothers] Armor and a crossbow.

  • Mhuarte
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2012
      I'm glad to hear you are doing better! It would be great to see you, you should come out & camp & hang out.  Marshaling always helps and it keeps you close to the fighting, plus we need your organizational expertise

      Michael D. Huarte
      General Manager
      Western Sage Management

      On Oct 5, 2012, at 1:54 PM, <aanderson@...> wrote:

      I hadn't given marshalling any thought yet. I suppose I could. I'll give it some thought.

      I'm doing very well. So, even though I've had a health scare that means I can't fight anymore, I'm in good shape and my prognosis looks quite good for staying generally healthy.