Re: [CorvusBrothers] Armor and a crossbow.

  • jay kienle
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
      With your expertise, think about autocratting (running) the fighting for a
      war sometime. Maybe after getting experience with marshalling first. think
      about it.
      Miss ya,
      Karl

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2012
        Albert,
        I'm glad to hear you are doing better! It would be great to see you, you should come out & camp & hang out.  Marshaling always helps and it keeps you close to the fighting, plus we need your organizational expertise

        Michael D. Huarte
        General Manager
        Western Sage Management
        619-944-5403