Re: [CorvusBrothers] Armor and a crossbow.

  • aanderson@san.rr.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
      I hadn't given marshalling any thought yet. I suppose I could. I'll give it some thought.

      I'm doing very well. So, even though I've had a health scare that means I can't fight anymore, I'm in good shape and my prognosis looks quite good for staying generally healthy.

      Albert

      ---- Alex Hare <ajaxxe@...> wrote:
      > Sorry to hear it, Albert! We'll miss you in the fighting (and by "we" I
      > mean the rest of the guys because who knows when I'll be down again).
      >
      > Is Marshalling still an option for you? It's always a good idea to have
      > Marshals who actually know what it's like to be a fighter on the field.
      >
      > Stay safe,
      > Runwulf
      >

      > On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Albert de Moulton <aanderson@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I have a new medical condition that makes fighting in the future something
      > > I cannot return to safely since the medicine I take makes me somewhat
      > > anemic, and I have to avoid activities that result in bruising. Lol, SCA
      > > heavy fighting is clearly an activity that results in bruising!
      > >
      > > Anyway, I want to hand over my helmet (stainless steel lobster tail
      > > salet), some plate armor (legs, chest, arms with decent plate, but bad
      > > straps), and an SCA crossbow. I'd like to sell any or all of them for
      > > anyone who wants to make a best offer. I'm not looking for what they are
      > > worth, just something more than nothing so they can go to Corvus brothers.
      > > Make halfway reasonable offer, and we can discuss it off line.
      > >
      > > Please mail my albertmoulton yahoo e-mail directly with any offers, or
      > > post here if you want me to call you: albertmoulton@....
      > >
      > > Albert

    • jay kienle
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012
        With your expertise, think about autocratting (running) the fighting for a
        war sometime. Maybe after getting experience with marshalling first. think
        about it.
        Miss ya,
        Karl

        ---- Alex Hare <ajaxxe@...> wrote:
        > Sorry to hear it, Albert! We'll miss you in the fighting (and by "we" I
        > mean the rest of the guys because who knows when I'll be down again).
        >
        > Is Marshalling still an option for you? It's always a good idea to have
        > Marshals who actually know what it's like to be a fighter on the field.
        >
        > Stay safe,
        > Runwulf
        >

        > On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Albert de Moulton
        > <aanderson@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I have a new medical condition that makes fighting in the future
        > > something
        > > I cannot return to safely since the medicine I take makes me somewhat
        > > anemic, and I have to avoid activities that result in bruising. Lol, SCA
        > > heavy fighting is clearly an activity that results in bruising!
        > >
        > > Anyway, I want to hand over my helmet (stainless steel lobster tail
        > > salet), some plate armor (legs, chest, arms with decent plate, but bad
        > > straps), and an SCA crossbow. I'd like to sell any or all of them for
        > > anyone who wants to make a best offer. I'm not looking for what they are
        > > worth, just something more than nothing so they can go to Corvus
        > > brothers.
        > > Make halfway reasonable offer, and we can discuss it off line.
        > >
        > > Please mail my albertmoulton yahoo e-mail directly with any offers, or
        > > post here if you want me to call you: albertmoulton@....
        > >
        > > Albert

      • Mhuarte
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2012
          Albert,
          I'm glad to hear you are doing better! It would be great to see you, you should come out & camp & hang out.  Marshaling always helps and it keeps you close to the fighting, plus we need your organizational expertise

          Michael D. Huarte
          General Manager
          Western Sage Management
          619-944-5403