Re: [CorvusBrothers] Fw: [ArchduchyofBrandenburg] Fw: Viking Festival 2012 Flyer

  • jay kienle
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
      hey, no problem.  I’m glad you thought of me and also that you got back to me about it.  Hopefully get to GWW, how about you?
      Jay

      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:00 PM
      Subject: RE: [CorvusBrothers] Fw: [ArchduchyofBrandenburg] Fw: Viking Festival 2012 Flyer

      Karl,  My father’s doctor told him that he is alright to arc weld with his pace maker.  So he is keeping his arc welder.  Sorry, Eric

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2012

        Karl,

        Yes, Herger and I are going up to GWW together. Do you have Herger’s phone number?  We were going to coordinate the details at Brigade practice last Sunday and then it was cancelled.  Eric

        Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:00 PM

        Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:17 AM

        Here’s the flyer.

        Robert