Fw: [ArchduchyofBrandenburg] Fw: Viking Festival 2012 Flyer [1 Attachment]

  • jay kienle
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12 4:45 PM

      Folks, here is the Viking fest flyer.  Please feel free to distribute to all your friends!!!
      Karl/Ragnar the challenged

      Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:17 AM
      Subject: Viking Festival 2012 Flyer

      Here’s the flyer.

      Robert

    • Smidt, John (USMS)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13 2:00 PM

        Karl,  My father’s doctor told him that he is alright to arc weld with his pace maker.  So he is keeping his arc welder.  Sorry, Eric

        Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:17 AM

        Here’s the flyer.

        Robert

      • jay kienle
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13 7:45 PM
          hey, no problem.  I’m glad you thought of me and also that you got back to me about it.  Hopefully get to GWW, how about you?
          Jay

          Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:00 PM

          Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:17 AM

          Here’s the flyer.

          Robert

        • Smidt, John (USMS)
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14 9:20 AM

            Karl,

            Yes, Herger and I are going up to GWW together. Do you have Herger’s phone number?  We were going to coordinate the details at Brigade practice last Sunday and then it was cancelled.  Eric

            Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:00 PM

            Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 8:17 AM

            Here’s the flyer.

            Robert