RE: [CorvusBrothers] Helmet gauge

  • Smidt, John (USMS)
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012

      Bruno,

      That’s Kuma’s “Frankenhelm”, it very ugliness causes rattan to resist coming in contact with it, so it can thus be of lighter gauge steel.  Eric “The Marshal”

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
        The original Frankenhelm will always be Big Mike's big, black monstrosity. Is that thing even around anymore?

        Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

        Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
        --Bruno

      • jay kienle
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
          16 stainless is roughly equivalent to 14 gauge mild steel

          Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:17 PM

          Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

          Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
          --Bruno

        • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012

            Definitely your squinty eyes, Karl! Give my best to Sandy . Beautiful baby!

            Bridget

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
              Damn Karl a cute kid, congrats

              Michael Huarte
              Western Sage Management
              General Manager
              619-944-5403 Mobile
              619-793-1200 FAX

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                Thanks Bro Bridget.

                Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:16 AM

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 22, 2012
                    I have the frankenhelm in a box somewhere in my garage

                    Michael D. Huarte
                    General Manager
                    Western Sage Management
                    619-944-5403