RE: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

  • Kent Crookshanks
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
      Big congrats to ya Karl!

      To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com
      From: jaykienle@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:14:03 -0700
      Subject: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

      BTW, for most of you who didn’t know, we have a new Corvite.  her name is Natalie and she’s now 2 weeks old.  7 lbs, 9 oz and 19 inches.
      Karl
      changin diapers in Vista

      IMAG0365

    • william stoner
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
        Hi,
        I fight with a 16g stainless helm.  I prefer less weight on my head but I do have a thick neck.
        Kuma

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
          I didn't know you could get one that thin! I have to see what the weight difference is next time.
          --Bruno

          Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

          Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
          --Bruno

        • Smidt, John (USMS)
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012

            Bruno,

            That’s Kuma’s “Frankenhelm”, it very ugliness causes rattan to resist coming in contact with it, so it can thus be of lighter gauge steel.  Eric “The Marshal”

            Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
              The original Frankenhelm will always be Big Mike's big, black monstrosity. Is that thing even around anymore?

              Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

              Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
              --Bruno

            • jay kienle
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                16 stainless is roughly equivalent to 14 gauge mild steel

                Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:17 PM

                Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
                --Bruno

              • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012

                  Definitely your squinty eyes, Karl! Give my best to Sandy . Beautiful baby!

                  Bridget

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                    Damn Karl a cute kid, congrats

                    Michael Huarte
                    Western Sage Management
                    General Manager
                    619-944-5403 Mobile
                    619-793-1200 FAX

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                      Thanks Bro Bridget.

                      Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:16 AM

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jun 22, 2012
                          I have the frankenhelm in a box somewhere in my garage

                          Michael D. Huarte
                          General Manager
                          Western Sage Management
                          619-944-5403