Re: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

  • Kim Pugh
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
      Very cute!  Sandra's cheeks and your eyes. Sciath

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
        Big congrats to ya Karl!

        To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
          Hi,
          I fight with a 16g stainless helm.  I prefer less weight on my head but I do have a thick neck.
          Kuma

          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
            I didn't know you could get one that thin! I have to see what the weight difference is next time.
            --Bruno

            Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

            Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
            --Bruno

          • Smidt, John (USMS)
            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012

              Bruno,

              That’s Kuma’s “Frankenhelm”, it very ugliness causes rattan to resist coming in contact with it, so it can thus be of lighter gauge steel.  Eric “The Marshal”

              Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                The original Frankenhelm will always be Big Mike's big, black monstrosity. Is that thing even around anymore?

                Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
                --Bruno

              • jay kienle
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                  16 stainless is roughly equivalent to 14 gauge mild steel

                  Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:17 PM

                  Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                  Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
                  --Bruno

                • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012

                    Definitely your squinty eyes, Karl! Give my best to Sandy . Beautiful baby!

                    Bridget

                    Very cute!  Sandra's cheeks and your eyes. Sciath

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                      Damn Karl a cute kid, congrats

                      Michael Huarte
                      Western Sage Management
                      General Manager
                      619-944-5403 Mobile
                      619-793-1200 FAX

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                        Thanks Bro Bridget.

                        Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:16 AM

                          Message 12 of 25 , Jun 22, 2012
                            I have the frankenhelm in a box somewhere in my garage

                            Michael D. Huarte
                            General Manager
                            Western Sage Management
                            619-944-5403