Re: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

  • jay kienle
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 19, 2012
      thanks, Brothas!

      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

      Karl, Congratulations!! Eric

      From: jay kienle [mailto:jaykienle@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 05:14 PM
      To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com <CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

      BTW, for most of you who didn’t know, we have a new Corvite.  her name is Natalie and she’s now 2 weeks old.  7 lbs, 9 oz and 19 inches.
      Karl
      changin diapers in Vista

      IMAG0365

    • bryan richert
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 19, 2012
        Congratulations to you and your growing family!

        Cathmor

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
          Very cute!  Sandra's cheeks and your eyes. Sciath

          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
            Big congrats to ya Karl!

            To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
              Hi,
              I fight with a 16g stainless helm.  I prefer less weight on my head but I do have a thick neck.
              Kuma

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                I didn't know you could get one that thin! I have to see what the weight difference is next time.
                --Bruno

                Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
                --Bruno

              • Smidt, John (USMS)
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012

                  Bruno,

                  That’s Kuma’s “Frankenhelm”, it very ugliness causes rattan to resist coming in contact with it, so it can thus be of lighter gauge steel.  Eric “The Marshal”

                  Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                    The original Frankenhelm will always be Big Mike's big, black monstrosity. Is that thing even around anymore?

                    Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                      16 stainless is roughly equivalent to 14 gauge mild steel

                      Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:17 PM

                      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                      Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
                      --Bruno

                    • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012

                        Definitely your squinty eyes, Karl! Give my best to Sandy . Beautiful baby!

                        Bridget

                        Very cute!  Sandra's cheeks and your eyes. Sciath

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                          Damn Karl a cute kid, congrats

                          Michael Huarte
                          Western Sage Management
                          General Manager
                          619-944-5403 Mobile
                          619-793-1200 FAX

                          Message 12 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                            Thanks Bro Bridget.

                            Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:16 AM

                              Message 14 of 25 , Jun 22, 2012
                                I have the frankenhelm in a box somewhere in my garage

                                Michael D. Huarte
                                General Manager
                                Western Sage Management
                                619-944-5403