Re: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

  • Smidt, John (USMS)
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 19, 2012
      Karl, Congratulations!! Eric

      From: jay kienle [mailto:jaykienle@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 05:14 PM
      To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com <CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

      BTW, for most of you who didn’t know, we have a new Corvite.  her name is Natalie and she’s now 2 weeks old.  7 lbs, 9 oz and 19 inches.
      Karl
      changin diapers in Vista

      IMAG0365

    • jay kienle
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 19, 2012
        thanks, Brothas!

        Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 3:03 PM
        Subject: Re: [CorvusBrothers] sorry, late on the news

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 19, 2012
          Congratulations to you and your growing family!

          Cathmor

          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
            Very cute!  Sandra's cheeks and your eyes. Sciath

            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
              Big congrats to ya Karl!

              To: CorvusBrothers@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                Hi,
                I fight with a 16g stainless helm.  I prefer less weight on my head but I do have a thick neck.
                Kuma

                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                  I didn't know you could get one that thin! I have to see what the weight difference is next time.
                  --Bruno

                  Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012

                    Bruno,

                    That’s Kuma’s “Frankenhelm”, it very ugliness causes rattan to resist coming in contact with it, so it can thus be of lighter gauge steel.  Eric “The Marshal”

                    Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                      The original Frankenhelm will always be Big Mike's big, black monstrosity. Is that thing even around anymore?

                      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 20, 2012
                        16 stainless is roughly equivalent to 14 gauge mild steel

                        Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:17 PM

                        Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:13 AM

                        Tristan is looking to buy a helmet, they come in 14 gauge and 12 gauge, which is better?
                        --Bruno

                      • Bridget Lucia MacKenzie
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012

                          Definitely your squinty eyes, Karl! Give my best to Sandy . Beautiful baby!

                          Bridget

                          Very cute!  Sandra's cheeks and your eyes. Sciath

                          Message 12 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                            Damn Karl a cute kid, congrats

                            Michael Huarte
                            Western Sage Management
                            General Manager
                            619-944-5403 Mobile
                            619-793-1200 FAX

                            Message 13 of 25 , Jun 21, 2012
                              Thanks Bro Bridget.

                              Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 4:16 AM

                                Message 15 of 25 , Jun 22, 2012
                                  I have the frankenhelm in a box somewhere in my garage

                                  Michael D. Huarte
                                  General Manager
                                  Western Sage Management
                                  619-944-5403